Hotel Beveren gives extra attention to the Coronavirus
Van der Valk Hotel Beveren closely follows the developments of the Coronavirus. The virus has been in the news for several weeks now. We understand that you as a visitor to our hotel could be worried, but we would like to emphasize that there is no additional risk for those who visit our hotel. As a company, we follow the procedures closely and are kept informed via the FPS Public Health if necessary measures are needed.
What does Van der Valk Hotel Beveren do to prevent the spread of coronaviruses?
- Extra attention to hygiene by means of extra insertion of cleaning moments. For example, desks, tables, keyboards, door handles and other frequently touched surfaces are cleaned several times a day with disinfectant.
- We provide disinfectant handles and paper handkerchiefs at various places for employees and guests.
- Regular communication to staff regarding the procedures to be followed
What can you do yourself?
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly (40 to 60 sec.) with soap and water. Use a disinfecting handrail regularly.
- Do you have to cough? Put it in a paper handkerchief or in the inside of the elbow.
- Use paper handkerchiefs and throw them away in a lockable dustbin.
- Stay home when you are sick. Have you recently been on holiday in an at-risk area and have you (or someone you have been in contact with) symptoms of illness? Then contact your doctor!
- Avoid giving hands (or kissing) at a greeting
- Try to be careful not to touch your face with your hands as much as possible.
- Avoid close contact with sick persons yourself.
What are our modified cancellation conditions in response to this virus?
Should the coronavirus affect your room reservation or meeting and you wish to cancel, we adhere to the following guidelines.
For individual reservations:
Our normal cancellation terms and conditions apply which you agreed upon at the time of booking, these can be viewed on the last pages of the signed contract.
For group bookings the following guidelines apply:
- You can cancel your guest's reservation free of charge if your guest comes from one of the risk areas.
- To determine whether or not a guest comes from a risk area we use the following website: nederlandwereldwijd.nl/countries
- For each country there is information available about the risk areas.
If your guest comes from a "no travel" area or "necessary travel only" area and you wish to cancel, this can be done free of charge.
- This applies to the room reservation as well as to possible meeting arrangements and/or dinners.
- If your specific guest of your group booking is not from one of the risk areas and you wish to cancel anyway, we will apply the conditions in the agreement. Where this agreement does not provide the UVH are applicable.
Some interesting links
We hope to have informed you enough, know that there is really no reason to panic at the moment. If you have any specific questions following this information, please contact the person in charge of our Sales department via email@example.com or 03 775 86 23. Thank you for your understanding!
Tim Van der Valk